German Code: How to better understand
German corporate culture
How to win Germans over and lighten things and make them fun by better understanding their corporate identity.
When doing business with Germans, the following questions often arise:
- How can you gain trust and respect as a business partner?
- How formal/informal should you be?
- What are the expectations concerning punctuality and quality of work?
- How do Germans approach project management, teamwork and hierarchies?
- Why does small talk seem to make them uncomfortable?
- Why are Germans so direct and to the point?
Based on the latest findings in neuroscience, these insights reveal how the mind decodes language. The German Code leads to smoother communication and more productive collaboration by providing:
- Astonishing, entertaining and eye-opening insights into Germany’s roots and why things need to be predictable, efficient and immediate.
- Customised time and money-saving communication strategies that contribute to mutual success.
- How to win Germans over and lighten things and make them fun by better understanding their corporate identity.
Als UN-Dolmetscherin für Staatspräsident_innen, UN Vertreter_innen, Entscheidungsträger_innen wie z.B. EZB Präsidentin Christine Lagarde, gehört die Macht die Worte, und wie wir diese gekonnt einsetzen zu meinem Berufsalltag.